Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Telephone Break Up

I had been dating a guy for about 4 1/2-5 months. Everything was going relatively well or so I thought. Then I got a phone call. Now really how many stupid guys dump girls over the phone????? That's really tasteless guys!!!!! The phone conversation went:

"How are you feeling?" (I had been sick the week before.)

"I'm doing great, how are you?"

"Well, I um... I um think we should be just friends."

Now trying not to sound too upset--which probably totally hurt him--but, oh well, he was the one doing the dumping so he had it coming to him, "Okay sounds good to me."

He went on to explain, but it was like blah blah blah and the usual and some stuff that sounded like he was trying to get me to cry, but I wouldn't back down, no, I was tough! We said goodbye, I hung up the phone and then broke down. Gosh, I was so good at holding it all in.

Well, I got over that one quickly. The next weekend I had a party at my house,, and we were all laughing about how I got dumped over the phone. Oh, yes, and the time that registered on my cell phone was 1 minute...how pathetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment