Friday, February 13, 2009

Bad Date Tip of the Week

If you're on a bad date, and you want to subtly suggest that things aren't going so hot, just bring up this blog.

You can say to your date, "Hey, do you ever read that bad date blog, Pass the Ice Cream?"

Whether your date says 'yes' or 'no' isn't really important--you're not that into them anyway, so you've probably stopped paying attention to their responses.

Then you can follow up with, "There's just something about this night that reminds me of that website. It just keeps popping into my head."



*Thanks to www.flickr.com/photos/tulipfleurs/2307884775/ for the great photo of ube ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. That is HILARIOUS. Just for that, I'm going to tell my people about this on my blog. Thanks for bringing on the entertainment!

    ReplyDelete