Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Really Classy Guy

I went to Knott's Berry Farm with a good friend and met up with a guy I had been set up with a couple months prior. I had emailed this guy and we chatted on the phone and he seemed like a good guy. He even came to San Diego with a friend to do a session in the temple and then met me and a friend for dinner.

So while we're at Knott's Berry Farm he gets onto one of the rides and shuts the door in front of me and tells me I'll have to wait for the next cart. It was supposed to be funny. I wasn't thrilled. He then had to ask the people running the ride to unlock the door so I could get on.

The day goes on and he starts making jokes, I didn't find them funny and really wasn't liking the way this day was turning out. Shortly thereafter his friends convince him to ask a group of girls for their phone numbers. He comes back telling them he got all three numbers and that one was really cute. Well yeah, that ended that adventure. I promptly turned to my friend and told her we were going home. He tried running after us and I told him not to bother talking to me anymore. He tried calling a couple days later completely unaware that what he did was completely stupid. He never tried calling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment